Serious injury and death is becoming an all-too-common occurrence for highway construction workers. Although workers aren’t always at fault, there are several preventable measures that can be taken to help reduce the risk of such a horrible and tragic accident. Here ...
Perfect Plant Entrances
UPDATE: This contest is now closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted photos. Don’t forget to send us your plant entrance photos this week. You can send pictures of signage, landscaping, and anything else that makes your plant’s entrance aesthetically appealing. The deadline ...
Keep Clear of Danger Construct barricades and post signage to warn operators about dangerous conditions. The accident: On May 3, 2008, a 51-year-old mine owner with 45 weeks of experience was fatally injured when the excavator he was operating fell into an ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views