Serious injury and death is becoming an all-too-common occurrence for highway construction workers. Although workers aren’t always at fault, there are several preventable measures that can be taken to help reduce the risk of such a horrible and tragic accident. Here ...
Perfect Plant Entrances
UPDATE: This contest is now closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted photos. Don’t forget to send us your plant entrance photos this week. You can send pictures of signage, landscaping, and anything else that makes your plant’s entrance aesthetically appealing. The deadline ...
Keep Clear of Danger Construct barricades and post signage to warn operators about dangerous conditions. The accident: On May 3, 2008, a 51-year-old mine owner with 45 weeks of experience was fatally injured when the excavator he was operating fell into an ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation385 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views