Serious injury and death is becoming an all-too-common occurrence for highway construction workers. Although workers aren’t always at fault, there are several preventable measures that can be taken to help reduce the risk of such a horrible and tragic accident. Here ...
Perfect Plant Entrances
UPDATE: This contest is now closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted photos. Don’t forget to send us your plant entrance photos this week. You can send pictures of signage, landscaping, and anything else that makes your plant’s entrance aesthetically appealing. The deadline ...
Keep Clear of Danger Construct barricades and post signage to warn operators about dangerous conditions. The accident: On May 3, 2008, a 51-year-old mine owner with 45 weeks of experience was fatally injured when the excavator he was operating fell into an ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers270 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views