Serious injury and death is becoming an all-too-common occurrence for highway construction workers. Although workers aren’t always at fault, there are several preventable measures that can be taken to help reduce the risk of such a horrible and tragic accident. Here ...
Perfect Plant Entrances
UPDATE: This contest is now closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted photos. Don’t forget to send us your plant entrance photos this week. You can send pictures of signage, landscaping, and anything else that makes your plant’s entrance aesthetically appealing. The deadline ...
Keep Clear of Danger Construct barricades and post signage to warn operators about dangerous conditions. The accident: On May 3, 2008, a 51-year-old mine owner with 45 weeks of experience was fatally injured when the excavator he was operating fell into an ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets517 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either270 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year196 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views