Keep Clear of Danger Construct barricades and post signage to warn operators about dangerous conditions. The accident: On May 3, 2008, a 51-year-old mine owner with 45 weeks of experience was fatally injured when the excavator he was operating fell into an ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting955 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem922 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve485 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime235 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views