Tags: signal synchronization projects along three major corridors
The results are in, and signal synchronization projects along three major corridors in California have decreased travel times for commuters by 14 percent, decreased the number of stops by 31 percent, and increased travel speeds by 17 percent. Completed in June, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park140 Views