Tags: “significant and substantial” (S&S)
Is it more effective enforcement or simply another regulatory morass? by Laura E. Beverage and Michelle Witter On Jan. 17, 2013, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released its final rule amending the existing regulations governing Pattern of Violations (POV), 30 ...
In remarks before representatives of several Midwest state aggregate associations on July 17 in Florence, Ky., Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health Joseph A. Main outlined a number of important initiatives and reforms his agency has undertaken ...
On April 1, 2012, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) launched phase three of its "Rules to Live By" campaign, which now includes six additional standards for metal/non-metal mines that will be aggressively enforced, presumptively "significant and substantial" (S&S), ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill436 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers415 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg324 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products194 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views