Tags: Significant and Substantial violation
MSHA’s Pattern of Violations (POV) saga continues. On April 3, 2014, the U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) issued a Program Information Bulletin (PIB) detailing the corrective action program (CAP) for mines facing a POV status. ...
MSHA’s Proposed POV Rule Under proposed guidelines, MSHA would always be right (at least when assessing POV) by R. Brian Hendrix On Feb. 2, 2011, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) published its new proposal to change the current Pattern of Violations ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 848 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life406 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views