Tags: significant surface transportation projects
An "overwhelming demand" for Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (TIFIA) program loans has greatly exceeded the dollars available, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said on Feb. 15, adding that it underscores President Obama’s call for greater transportation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views