Tags: significant surface transportation projects
An "overwhelming demand" for Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (TIFIA) program loans has greatly exceeded the dollars available, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said on Feb. 15, adding that it underscores President Obama’s call for greater transportation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections256 Views
- A man died after his vehicle crashed into a quarry202 Views