Tags: silica workers are exposed to
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org On April 4, a series of public hearings on the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA) proposed crystalline silica rulemaking will close, and publication of a final rule will likely follow in short order. The proposed rule ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant500 Views
- FTC approves Holcim-Lafarge merger after companies agree to divest assets435 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March377 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call289 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania271 Views