A trip to the repair shop leads to insights on geologic formations and thermal expansion valves. By Bill Langer This morning, I got up bright and early and took our 2004 mini-van to a little repair shop in North Phoenix — the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Holcim Lafarge merger…on again190 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad161 Views
- Gallery: Photos from Bluegrass Material Co.'s Texas Quarry140 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole139 Views