A trip to the repair shop leads to insights on geologic formations and thermal expansion valves. By Bill Langer This morning, I got up bright and early and took our 2004 mini-van to a little repair shop in North Phoenix — the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry705 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets462 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant248 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike225 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address217 Views