Tags: Simplified Design of Concrete Buildings of Moderate Size and Height
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) will offer five educational seminars this fall to help the concrete professional remain up-to-date on concrete construction and technology. ACI has provided the industry with educational seminars since 1969, and each year continues to conduct more ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person541 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)343 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger238 Views