Tags: Simplified Design of Concrete Buildings of Moderate Size and Height
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) will offer five educational seminars this fall to help the concrete professional remain up-to-date on concrete construction and technology. ACI has provided the industry with educational seminars since 1969, and each year continues to conduct more ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets553 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views