Tags: Simplified Design of Concrete Buildings of Moderate Size and Height
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) will offer five educational seminars this fall to help the concrete professional remain up-to-date on concrete construction and technology. ACI has provided the industry with educational seminars since 1969, and each year continues to conduct more ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car198 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole147 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges129 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand125 Views