Tags: Simplified Design of Concrete Buildings of Moderate Size and Height
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) will offer five educational seminars this fall to help the concrete professional remain up-to-date on concrete construction and technology. ACI has provided the industry with educational seminars since 1969, and each year continues to conduct more ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities420 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company388 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule338 Views
- House Majority Leader on gas tax increase: 'Let's think of something else'210 Views