Fuel expense in owning and operating aggregates equipment is a constant and will account for about 50 percent of total machine operating costs. Fuel prices have recently been on the decline, but based on history, this trend will soon reverse. ...
Are simulators part of your operator training program? If so, we need your help. We are looking for one or two operators who use technology-based training for an upcoming Operations Illustrated article. If you are interested in participating, please contact Therese ...
Immersive Technologies' recent launch of the mining industry's first complete and scalable operator training solution has received extraordinary support and enthusiasm from the mining industry along with generating immediate sales orders. Customers were provided with an overview of the blending learning ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1046 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program571 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas280 Views