Fuel expense in owning and operating aggregates equipment is a constant and will account for about 50 percent of total machine operating costs. Fuel prices have recently been on the decline, but based on history, this trend will soon reverse. ...
Are simulators part of your operator training program? If so, we need your help. We are looking for one or two operators who use technology-based training for an upcoming Operations Illustrated article. If you are interested in participating, please contact Therese ...
Immersive Technologies' recent launch of the mining industry's first complete and scalable operator training solution has received extraordinary support and enthusiasm from the mining industry along with generating immediate sales orders. Customers were provided with an overview of the blending learning ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting437 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views