Fuel expense in owning and operating aggregates equipment is a constant and will account for about 50 percent of total machine operating costs. Fuel prices have recently been on the decline, but based on history, this trend will soon reverse. ...
Are simulators part of your operator training program? If so, we need your help. We are looking for one or two operators who use technology-based training for an upcoming Operations Illustrated article. If you are interested in participating, please contact Therese ...
Immersive Technologies' recent launch of the mining industry's first complete and scalable operator training solution has received extraordinary support and enthusiasm from the mining industry along with generating immediate sales orders. Customers were provided with an overview of the blending learning ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president217 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views