Tags: single-family home permits
The construction of new homes in the U.S. jumped 13.2 percent during April due to warmer temperatures and a huge rise in apartment construction. Builders started new homes at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1.072 million, up from March’s revised ...
Building permits rose 6.2 percent in October, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The figures come from new Commerce Department data, which show that building permits rose in October to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1.034 ...
Preliminary data from the U.S. Commerce Department showed a 7-percent increase in housing starts in March, the highest level since June 2008, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. In addition to its 7-percent increase over the revised February estimate of 968,000, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year256 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views