Tags: single-family home permits
The construction of new homes in the U.S. jumped 13.2 percent during April due to warmer temperatures and a huge rise in apartment construction. Builders started new homes at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1.072 million, up from March’s revised ...
Building permits rose 6.2 percent in October, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The figures come from new Commerce Department data, which show that building permits rose in October to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1.034 ...
Preliminary data from the U.S. Commerce Department showed a 7-percent increase in housing starts in March, the highest level since June 2008, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. In addition to its 7-percent increase over the revised February estimate of 968,000, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2265 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies314 Views
- How to become a more productive worker289 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured concrete281 Views