Tags: single-family home permits
The construction of new homes in the U.S. jumped 13.2 percent during April due to warmer temperatures and a huge rise in apartment construction. Builders started new homes at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1.072 million, up from March’s revised ...
Building permits rose 6.2 percent in October, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The figures come from new Commerce Department data, which show that building permits rose in October to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1.034 ...
Preliminary data from the U.S. Commerce Department showed a 7-percent increase in housing starts in March, the highest level since June 2008, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. In addition to its 7-percent increase over the revised February estimate of 968,000, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs724 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries289 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs204 Views