Tags: single-family home permits
The construction of new homes in the U.S. jumped 13.2 percent during April due to warmer temperatures and a huge rise in apartment construction. Builders started new homes at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1.072 million, up from March’s revised ...
Building permits rose 6.2 percent in October, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The figures come from new Commerce Department data, which show that building permits rose in October to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1.034 ...
Preliminary data from the U.S. Commerce Department showed a 7-percent increase in housing starts in March, the highest level since June 2008, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. In addition to its 7-percent increase over the revised February estimate of 968,000, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views