Tags: single-family home starts
Housing starts in the U.S. fell 9.9 percent in June, following a 6.8-percent rebound of home construction in May and a 15-percent plummet in April, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. Home starts fell in June to ...
Preliminary data from the U.S. Commerce Department showed a 7-percent increase in housing starts in March, the highest level since June 2008, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. In addition to its 7-percent increase over the revised February estimate of 968,000, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety395 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013202 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100124 Views
- Five Holcim plants receive EPA Energy Star for energy efficiency122 Views