J is for Jack The early days of drilling created a test of strength and endurance for miners. By Bill Langer Jack (n.) — used as a form of address for an unknown person — ‘It is common among schoolboys … to address ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs737 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year332 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries313 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs211 Views