Tags: Singleton Stone LLC
The Indiana Court of Appeals ruled in favor of Singleton Stone LLC in a suit to stop the company’s groundbreaking for a proposed limestone quarry near Lowell, Indiana, the Northwest Indiana Times reported. In the suit, the owners of two farms ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs479 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger424 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities339 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register311 Views