Tags: Singleton Stone
The developer of a proposed quarry in Indiana is waiting for county officials to decide whether to grant a drainage permit. Consultant Mike Gangstad of engineering firm Bernadin Lochmueller and Associates recommended Lake County officials deny the permit for Singleton Stone, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger147 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park145 Views