Tags: Singleton Stone
Work can continue for now at the Singleton Stone quarry in Indiana after the county lifted a stop work order. According to the Chicago Tribune, Lake County Surveyor Bill Emerson Jr. said the Singleton Stone LLC made new calculations on the ...
The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service wants to stop a limestone quarry from being built in Indiana. According to the Chicago Tribune, Reith-Riley Construction subsidiary Singleton Stone is trying to build the quarry in Lake County in northwest Indiana, but the ...
The developer of a proposed quarry in Indiana is waiting for county officials to decide whether to grant a drainage permit. Consultant Mike Gangstad of engineering firm Bernadin Lochmueller and Associates recommended Lake County officials deny the permit for Singleton Stone, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151563 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151041 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1013 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production697 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone411 Views