The Baranof Island Housing Authority (BIHA) has requested to expand its Indian River Uplands Rock Quarry in Sitka, Alaska, according to the Daily Sitka Sentinel. The request to expand the site, located at the end of Yaw Drive near Indian River ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 879 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life481 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers245 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning153 Views