Tags: Six-year DOT Surface Transportation Reauthorization Proposal
President Obama on Feb. 14 submitted his budget for FY 2012, which includes the Administration’s plans for transportation reauthorization. In the budget, the president proposes a $556 billion six-year proposal to improve the country’s highways, transit, and rail infrastructure and to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1928 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC787 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania516 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up453 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant318 Views