Tags: six-year transportation reauthorization proposal
In response to the President’s announcement to streamline just 14 infrastructure projects across the nation in the name of economic stimulus, Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) called the announcement a drop in the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views