Tags: six-year transportation reauthorization
In response to the President’s announcement to streamline 14 infrastructure projects across the nation in the name of economic stimulus, Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) called the announcement a drop in the bucket when the ...
Transportation Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) released the following statement July 11 in response to Democrat attacks on an outline presented on July 6 by Committee leaders to reauthorize federal transportation programs: “It is disappointing and sad that some Democrats ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views