Tags: six-year transportation reauthorization
In response to the President’s announcement to streamline 14 infrastructure projects across the nation in the name of economic stimulus, Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) called the announcement a drop in the bucket when the ...
Transportation Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) released the following statement July 11 in response to Democrat attacks on an outline presented on July 6 by Committee leaders to reauthorize federal transportation programs: “It is disappointing and sad that some Democrats ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs757 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year377 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries319 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs214 Views