Tags: Skelly and Loy
Skelly and Loy hired Steven R. Witthar, P.E., as assistant vice president/engineering manager in its Wise, Va., office. Witthar is responsible for evaluating mining operations and practices; examining maps, mineral deposits, drilling, and other geologic information to determine the viability of ...
Skelly and Loy has been awarded two open-end contracts with West Virginia Division of Highways, one for natural resources services and one for cultural resources services. Both are two-year, $1.5 million contracts.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention169 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban127 Views