Tags: Skilled labor shortage
“Dirty Jobs” host Mike Rowe offers $15,000 scholarships to students who sign the 12-part SWEAT pledge
Mike Rowe, creator and host of Discovery Channel’s “Dirty Jobs,” is giving students the chance to earn money for trade-related studies. Rowe, who has promoted skilled trades through programs like I Make America, Go Build Alabama, Go Build Georgia and his own ...
Until the last several years, a shortage among skilled workers had always been a top-of-mind concern for aggregate producers. And, as demand edges back up, these problems are likely to grow as well. From an international perspective, skilled labor shortage is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers391 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg297 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views