Tags: skilled laborer shortage
The mining industry is expected to lose more than half of its skilled laborers by 2029, according to a report update released Wednesday from the Government and Public Affairs Committee of the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME). The technical ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs761 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year404 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views