Tags: skilled worker shortage
The mining industry is expected to lose more than half of its skilled laborers by 2029, according to a report update released Wednesday from the Government and Public Affairs Committee of the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME). The technical ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs722 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding218 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views