Unimin's Guion Plant, located in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains, has an underground mine, a surface quarry, and a sand processing plant. The nearly 100-year-old operation was incorporated in 1917 by the Duncan family and run by several generations ...
Be sure to check out our plant profile of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark., in the September issue of Aggregates Manager. The company has not only created an interesting and unique underground operation, but it has done so while establishing an ...
Safety should always be a top priority on the jobsite. However, sometimes safety measures are forgotten or overlooked. It’s important to constantly take note of the things that can be done to improve jobsite safety. According to the Mine Safety and Health ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company314 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views