Unimin's Guion Plant, located in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains, has an underground mine, a surface quarry, and a sand processing plant. The nearly 100-year-old operation was incorporated in 1917 by the Duncan family and run by several generations ...
Be sure to check out our plant profile of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark., in the September issue of Aggregates Manager. The company has not only created an interesting and unique underground operation, but it has done so while establishing an ...
Safety should always be a top priority on the jobsite. However, sometimes safety measures are forgotten or overlooked. It’s important to constantly take note of the things that can be done to improve jobsite safety. According to the Mine Safety and Health ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger143 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views