Unimin's Guion Plant, located in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains, has an underground mine, a surface quarry, and a sand processing plant. The nearly 100-year-old operation was incorporated in 1917 by the Duncan family and run by several generations ...
Be sure to check out our plant profile of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark., in the September issue of Aggregates Manager. The company has not only created an interesting and unique underground operation, but it has done so while establishing an ...
Safety should always be a top priority on the jobsite. However, sometimes safety measures are forgotten or overlooked. It’s important to constantly take note of the things that can be done to improve jobsite safety. According to the Mine Safety and Health ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life495 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers292 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 281 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views