Unimin's Guion Plant, located in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains, has an underground mine, a surface quarry, and a sand processing plant. The nearly 100-year-old operation was incorporated in 1917 by the Duncan family and run by several generations ...
Be sure to check out our plant profile of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark., in the September issue of Aggregates Manager. The company has not only created an interesting and unique underground operation, but it has done so while establishing an ...
Safety should always be a top priority on the jobsite. However, sometimes safety measures are forgotten or overlooked. It’s important to constantly take note of the things that can be done to improve jobsite safety. According to the Mine Safety and Health ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident347 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing185 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution184 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress156 Views