J is for Jack The early days of drilling created a test of strength and endurance for miners. By Bill Langer Jack (n.) — used as a form of address for an unknown person — ‘It is common among schoolboys … to address ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities411 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger408 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company386 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views