Sleipner’s innovative system for transporting tracked excavators in open-pit mines and quarries is essentially a dolly system consisting of ramps with axles and large wheels. One end of the excavator’s tracks is driven onto the ramps so that the tracks ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1298 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1147 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1094 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry878 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over387 Views