Train workers to use proper safety equipment and take proper preventive measures. Compiled by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief The accident: On June 30, 2000, a 33-year-old supervisor with two years of mining experience was fatally injured at a sand and gravel operation. He ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production753 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting437 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies427 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views