by John Best Dewatering screens were first introduced to the mining industry nearly 40 years ago as a more efficient means of dewatering -1/4 inch solids contained in slurries. In most operations, they replaced older technology such as screws/spirals or rake ...
By understanding the various methods of dewatering, an operator can select the best option for an operation. Hydrocyclones have traditionally been used for classifying, but they can also be used to produce a thick, dewatered underflow. This can be accomplished in ...
High and Dry
Don't Settle for Pond Problems
California producer eliminates the need for settling ponds and captures water for reuse. Any time an aggregates producer can provide sound environmental practices while improving its own profitability, it is on the winning side of the production equation. Sustainability in the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention175 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban127 Views