Tags: Small Mines Consulting Program (SMCP)
During a recent conversation with Joe Main, he touted MSHA’s work with aggregate associations to bring about safety improvements. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Joseph A. Main, the Assistant Secretary of Labor for the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), has been ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections443 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest384 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company344 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?341 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views