Tags: smart engineering
LiuGong says its new 915D excavator boosts work efficiency by 10 percent while reducing fuel consumption by 10 percent when compared to its predecessor. The unit’s smart engineering starts with its Computer Aided Power Control System (CAPC), which the company ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga403 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029338 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board238 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013202 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill152 Views