Tags: smart engineering
LiuGong says its new 915D excavator boosts work efficiency by 10 percent while reducing fuel consumption by 10 percent when compared to its predecessor. The unit’s smart engineering starts with its Computer Aided Power Control System (CAPC), which the company ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone637 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle405 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company341 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill229 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]158 Views