Tags: smart engineering
LiuGong says its new 915D excavator boosts work efficiency by 10 percent while reducing fuel consumption by 10 percent when compared to its predecessor. The unit’s smart engineering starts with its Computer Aided Power Control System (CAPC), which the company ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 891 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers270 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views