Tags: smart engineering
LiuGong says its new 915D excavator boosts work efficiency by 10 percent while reducing fuel consumption by 10 percent when compared to its predecessor. The unit’s smart engineering starts with its Computer Aided Power Control System (CAPC), which the company ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2406 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...545 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry348 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus229 Views