Tags: smart engineering
LiuGong says its new 915D excavator boosts work efficiency by 10 percent while reducing fuel consumption by 10 percent when compared to its predecessor. The unit’s smart engineering starts with its Computer Aided Power Control System (CAPC), which the company ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views