Tags: “Smart Transportation” projects
"Smart Transportation" projects in 41 communities across the state will get a boost from $24.7 million in funding under the second round of Pennsylvania Community Transportation Initiative grants, PennDOT Secretary Allen D. Biehler, P.E. announced on Jan. 6. The Pennsylvania Community Transportation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success615 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies460 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting446 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned371 Views