Tags: SmartMobility Folling System
The New Hampshire Department of Transportation (DOT) has successfully opened New England’s first open road tolling system. The agency has implemented the Telvent SmartMobility Tolling system at the Hampton Mainline Toll Plaza in New Hampshire with the goal of relieving the I-95 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life409 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views