Tags: SME Annual Meeting
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration’s (SME) Health and Safety Committee has announced that H.L. Boling is the the first recipient of its Health and Safety Individual Excellence Award. Established in 2013, the award is among SME’s newest annual awards, ...
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME) Foundation's Minerals Education Coalition (MEC) has announced the winners of the 2013 MEC awards. The MEC awards annually recognize individuals and organizations that have significantly aided in the coalition’s activities and programs. The following ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1042 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts325 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration319 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry282 Views