Tags: SME Deputy Executive Director John Hayden
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration will introduce its first Mining Engineering Congressional Fellowship in Washington, D.C. during the 2014-2015 legislative season. The SME Mining Engineering Congressional Fellowship offers a seasoned mining expert the opportunity to make a positive impact ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views