Tags: SME Deputy Executive Director John Hayden
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration will introduce its first Mining Engineering Congressional Fellowship in Washington, D.C. during the 2014-2015 legislative season. The SME Mining Engineering Congressional Fellowship offers a seasoned mining expert the opportunity to make a positive impact ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views