Tags: SME Mining Engineering Congressional Fellowship
The Board of Directors and the Government and Public Affairs Committee of the Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (SME) announced Wednesday that Joshua Hoffman, Ph.D., P.E., of Lexington, Kentucky is the first recipient of the SME Mining Engineering Congressional ...
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration will introduce its first Mining Engineering Congressional Fellowship in Washington, D.C. during the 2014-2015 legislative season. The SME Mining Engineering Congressional Fellowship offers a seasoned mining expert the opportunity to make a positive impact ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents303 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials257 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views