Tags: SME Mining Engineering Congressional Fellowship
The Board of Directors and the Government and Public Affairs Committee of the Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (SME) announced Wednesday that Joshua Hoffman, Ph.D., P.E., of Lexington, Kentucky is the first recipient of the SME Mining Engineering Congressional ...
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration will introduce its first Mining Engineering Congressional Fellowship in Washington, D.C. during the 2014-2015 legislative season. The SME Mining Engineering Congressional Fellowship offers a seasoned mining expert the opportunity to make a positive impact ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries292 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs209 Views