Tags: SME Mining Engineering Congressional Fellowship
The Board of Directors and the Government and Public Affairs Committee of the Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (SME) announced Wednesday that Joshua Hoffman, Ph.D., P.E., of Lexington, Kentucky is the first recipient of the SME Mining Engineering Congressional ...
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration will introduce its first Mining Engineering Congressional Fellowship in Washington, D.C. during the 2014-2015 legislative season. The SME Mining Engineering Congressional Fellowship offers a seasoned mining expert the opportunity to make a positive impact ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher504 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident349 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing179 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution178 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!174 Views