Tags: SME student membership
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME) announced this week that its total number of student members has reached 1,615. Additionally, the society now has 32 U.S. and international student chapters, which give students the opportunity to be involved with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program610 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana425 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials239 Views