Tags: SME student membership
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME) announced this week that its total number of student members has reached 1,615. Additionally, the society now has 32 U.S. and international student chapters, which give students the opportunity to be involved with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views