Tags: SME student membership
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME) announced this week that its total number of student members has reached 1,615. Additionally, the society now has 32 U.S. and international student chapters, which give students the opportunity to be involved with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1050 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April464 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts385 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration326 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry325 Views