Tags: SME student membership
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME) announced this week that its total number of student members has reached 1,615. Additionally, the society now has 32 U.S. and international student chapters, which give students the opportunity to be involved with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety375 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013172 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill134 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029119 Views