Tags: SME student membership
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME) announced this week that its total number of student members has reached 1,615. Additionally, the society now has 32 U.S. and international student chapters, which give students the opportunity to be involved with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training320 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta280 Views