Tags: snow removal
Elmhurst Quarry is protecting the village of Elmhurst, Illinois, from Mother Nature again. The quarry, built as a flood protection reservoir, served as a snow depository last week when about 10 inches of snow covered the ground in the city, the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 298 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers290 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views