Tags: snow removal
Elmhurst Quarry is protecting the village of Elmhurst, Illinois, from Mother Nature again. The quarry, built as a flood protection reservoir, served as a snow depository last week when about 10 inches of snow covered the ground in the city, the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew165 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers127 Views