Tags: social documentary
Although Mike Rowe, creator and host of the Discovery Channel’s Dirty Jobs, has been testifying before Congress the week of May 8 on issues related to bringing strength back to American manufacturing and asking Congress to focus on creating jobs ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility921 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views