Tags: Society for Mining Metallurgy and Exploration Foundation Board
As one of the industry’s great PR gurus retires, he talks about what works and highlights the industry’s next big challenge. By John English Q.) How has the industry changed over your career? A.) From my perspective, it has changed tremendously. It might ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger145 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views