Tags: Society for Mining Metallurgy and Exploration
A new technical briefing paper from the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME) underscores both the need to invest in the nation’s infrastructure and the valuable contribution of the aggregates industry to the nation’s economic well being. “Infrastructure improvements will ...
Connecticut Oak Ledge Properties withdrew its application to continue activities on its 77-acre site in East Haven. The New Haven Register reports that the developer had planned a mixed-use development, but withdrew its application on the same day a new application ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1854 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1166 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC761 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania455 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up451 Views