Tags: Society for Mining Metallurgy and Exploration
A new technical briefing paper from the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME) underscores both the need to invest in the nation’s infrastructure and the valuable contribution of the aggregates industry to the nation’s economic well being. “Infrastructure improvements will ...
Connecticut Oak Ledge Properties withdrew its application to continue activities on its 77-acre site in East Haven. The New Haven Register reports that the developer had planned a mixed-use development, but withdrew its application on the same day a new application ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views