Tags: Society for Mining Metallurgy and Exploration
A new technical briefing paper from the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME) underscores both the need to invest in the nation’s infrastructure and the valuable contribution of the aggregates industry to the nation’s economic well being. “Infrastructure improvements will ...
Connecticut Oak Ledge Properties withdrew its application to continue activities on its 77-acre site in East Haven. The New Haven Register reports that the developer had planned a mixed-use development, but withdrew its application on the same day a new application ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 878 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life480 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers243 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views