Tags: Society for Mining Metallurgy and Exploration
A new technical briefing paper from the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME) underscores both the need to invest in the nation’s infrastructure and the valuable contribution of the aggregates industry to the nation’s economic well being. “Infrastructure improvements will ...
Connecticut Oak Ledge Properties withdrew its application to continue activities on its 77-acre site in East Haven. The New Haven Register reports that the developer had planned a mixed-use development, but withdrew its application on the same day a new application ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views