Tags: Society for Women Environmental Professionals (SWEP)
Geocomp Corp., a geo-engineering firm headquartered in Acton, Mass., has hired Cynthia Cogan, P.E., as a group manager of consulting services overseeing Massachusetts and California operations. She will have profit and loss responsibility for these groups and, as a senior ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger361 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger221 Views