Tags: solar-powered project
A Granite Construction asphalt concrete and aggregate facility in Indio, Calif., is among the first in the nation to use solar energy to generate as much as 75 percent of its required power. The clean energy produced onsite is equivalent to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success624 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies492 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned416 Views