Tags: solar-powered project
A Granite Construction asphalt concrete and aggregate facility in Indio, Calif., is among the first in the nation to use solar energy to generate as much as 75 percent of its required power. The clean energy produced onsite is equivalent to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest377 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections345 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company322 Views