Tags: Soledad Canyon Settlement Act
Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) introduced a bill on Thursday to block the proposed Cemex sand and gravel mine in Canyon Country, the Santa Clarita Valley Signal reported. The Cemex mine would extract 56 million tons of sand and gravel from the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs595 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs185 Views