Tags: Soledad Canyon Settlement Act
Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) introduced a bill on Thursday to block the proposed Cemex sand and gravel mine in Canyon Country, the Santa Clarita Valley Signal reported. The Cemex mine would extract 56 million tons of sand and gravel from the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned481 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views