Tags: Solicitor of Labor M. Patricia Smith
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced that a federal judge with the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania has issued a preliminary injunction against Rosebud Mining Co. In a federal lawsuit filed on Dec. 30, 2010, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program614 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas403 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials243 Views