On Dec. 9, the U.S. House of Representatives voted 214-193 against the Robert C. Byrd Mine Safety Protection Act of 2010. Because the measure was taken up by the House as a "suspension" — a legislative mechanism requiring a two-thirds majority ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety384 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029271 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013185 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill143 Views