On Dec. 9, the U.S. House of Representatives voted 214-193 against the Robert C. Byrd Mine Safety Protection Act of 2010. Because the measure was taken up by the House as a "suspension" — a legislative mechanism requiring a two-thirds majority ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina354 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president217 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views