On Dec. 9, the U.S. House of Representatives voted 214-193 against the Robert C. Byrd Mine Safety Protection Act of 2010. Because the measure was taken up by the House as a "suspension" — a legislative mechanism requiring a two-thirds majority ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter435 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)276 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars258 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees255 Views