On Dec. 9, the U.S. House of Representatives voted 214-193 against the Robert C. Byrd Mine Safety Protection Act of 2010. Because the measure was taken up by the House as a "suspension" — a legislative mechanism requiring a two-thirds majority ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1960 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC817 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania528 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole317 Views