Tags: Sonoma County
A California developer has agreed to pay $240,000 in attorney fees for the opponents of his rock quarry project if they win the ongoing court challenge against the quarry, according to a report from The Santa Rosa Press Democrat. The settlement ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs716 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity223 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs194 Views