Tags: sons daughters or legally adopted children of highway workers who have died or become permanently disabled in roadway construction zone accidents
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF) is now accepting applications for the Lanford Family “Highway Worker Memorial Scholarship Program” for the 2011-2012 academic year. The program provides financial assistance to help the children of highway ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs599 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs188 Views