Tags: sons daughters or legally adopted children of highway workers who have died or become permanently disabled in roadway construction zone accidents
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF) is now accepting applications for the Lanford Family “Highway Worker Memorial Scholarship Program” for the 2011-2012 academic year. The program provides financial assistance to help the children of highway ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve517 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky214 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views