Tags: sound test
W is for Weathered Rock An old-school sound test demonstrates the difference between soil, core stones, and solid bedrock. Early in my career, I worked on a project in the northern Virginia province of Piedmont. I was preparing a map and report ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting959 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve494 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem204 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry186 Views