Tags: South Dakota Department of Transportation
The South Dakota Department of Transportation has unveiled a new and improved road-condition reporting website. The site, www.safetravelusa.com/sd, has a user-friendly map that shows road conditions, road construction, traffic cameras, and features not previously available. “Safety is the department’s No. ...
Knife River Corp.’s Midwest and Central Texas Divisions, based in Sioux City, Iowa, and Bryan, Texas, were successful bidders on six new projects totaling more than $34 million. Two of the three Midwest Division jobs are contracts with the South Dakota ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant518 Views
- FTC approves Holcim-Lafarge merger after companies agree to divest assets396 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March380 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call285 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania271 Views