Tags: South Elgin Planning and Zoning Commission
The planning and zoning commission in South Elgin, Illinois, denied Lafarge Fox River Stone an extension of the operating hours at its south-side quarry, according to a report from The Courier-News. The commission voted unanimously to not recommend the South Elgin ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter431 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)274 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way202 Views