Tags: South Elgin Village Board
The planning and zoning commission in South Elgin, Illinois, denied Lafarge Fox River Stone an extension of the operating hours at its south-side quarry, according to a report from The Courier-News. The commission voted unanimously to not recommend the South Elgin ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant420 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March350 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29243 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania211 Views
- Lafarge-Holcim merger comes under the gun from Swiss shareholder advisory group163 Views